The Story Behind This Product
Zensah Compression Socks provide runners, triathletes, cyclists, and all athletes with increased circulation and decreased recovery time by utilizing advanced graduated compression in each pair of compression socks.
The compression socks are able to be worn prior to exercise to help runners warm up and prevent injury. Athletes are able to wear the compression socks during running and other exercises to help increase endurance through improved muscle oxygenation. Wear Zensah Compression Socks post-exercise provide runners, triathletes, cyclists, and athletes with a valuable recovery tool, helping to rebuild muscles faster.
- Made of 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
- Graduated compression provides increased oxygenated blood flow and decreased recovery time
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps the socks dry
- Silver ions for thermal regulation
- Padded toe and heel for shock absorption
- Arch support keep feet feeling comfortable
- The sizes are according to shoe size: S= 4-6.5, M= 7-9.5, L=10-12.5