The Story Behind This Product
Swim, bike, run, repeat. The perfect short for all your multisport needs. The women’s-specific four-way stretch tri chamois moves with your body, not against it (translation: it’s not your baby’s diaper). The 2-3/4 inch fabric “power band” (aka gripper) on the leg openings holds the shorts in place without the pressure of a traditional leg gripper (translation: no sausage thighs here!). Finally, the two-inch wide yoga-style waistband takes the pressure off your belly and directs it to your competition instead!
Please note that tri products fit like swimwear. That’s because they are made to swim, bike and run without changing, so expect a snug fit. If you want a looser fit, size up.
- Tri Support Jersey (82 poly/18 elastane; 240 gsm)
- Inseam length (med): 7 inches
- High-quality, lightweight, supportive, moisture-wicking fabric
- Mid-rise to higher rise (at or above belly button)
- High-rise in back (so no crack attack while riding a bike!)
- Four total pockets! Two pockets on the back and one on each thigh
- Women’s-specific four-way stretch tri chamois
- 2-3/4 inch fabric power band on the legs for increased comfort
- 2 inch yoga style waistband for ultimate belly comfort – also gives a little extra support!
- Drawcord (can be removed if desired)
- UV 50+
- Proud collaboration with Boulder-based apparel brand Own Way Apparel founded by 7-time Ironman Champion Chris McDonald